Mitsubishi Warranty Program
Mitsubishi's automakers are confident of their vehicles' reliability, durability, and quality. All their sport utility and passenger cars are upheld with extended warranties.
Listed below is a brief summary of the Mitsubishi warranty program in Neptune, NJ.
Powertrain Limited Warranty
This warranty program applies to owners of brand new Mitsubishi models. This covers the below that's made and installed by Mitsubishi or an authorized dealer.
- Replacement or repair of the engine
- Powertrain components
The warranty is valid if any of the above parts mention end up defective after normal use or maintenance. The coverage will last for ten years or 100,000 miles on most models.
Mitsubishi also offers its five-year roadside assist plan. The purpose of this warranty is to provide assurance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Towing to the nearest Mitsubishi dealer
- Emergency fuel and fluid delivery
- Jump starts in the event of a dead battery
- Exchange of a flat tire with your inflated spare
- Lockout assist to gain entry into your vehicle
- Mechanical "first aid" for minor roadside repairs or adjustments
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
This warranty provides coverage for all new Mitsubishi models. for Coverage lasts for five years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first. There are certain exceptions that have their own warranty program. (Tires, light bulbs, air conditioner refrigerants, batteries, and certain entertainment and navigation components.)
Anti-Corrosion & Perforated Limited Warranty
This program offers coverage for seven years or 100,000 miles:
- Perforation or metal rust on the outer body
- Metal panels occurring from normal use during the timeline.
This coverage is applicable on all new Mitsubishi models. But, coverage cannot extend on certain items:
- Corrosion occurring due to accidents
- Abnormal use
- Contact with corrosive materials (i.e. stones, salt, chemicals, hail, fertilizers, and acid)
- Vehicle alterations.